Thursday, October 30, 2014

Milestone

Friends, will you rejoice with me? Today I  hit a big (well big to me) milestone of being released from active Physical Therapy care after 5 months of treatment! This means that I will have maintenance care to not lose all that I have attained but can most of it on my own at the clinic.

It's been a difficult road in so many ways for over a year now and it was encouraging to hit this milestone rather than another roadblock. In fact, I have had a few breakthroughs in my other therapies in the last two weeks which has also been exciting for me and my team of doctors and therapists!

I have many miles to go and I know from experience it won't be easy. I will have continued care and have many decisions concerning my future as I do not have a job to go to when I am ready so I will have to find something new. I am praying about options and when it's time I will explore them.

I am thankful for God's provision, strength, comfort and the blessing of family and friends and tonight I give Him praise!

No comments: