Saturday, July 6, 2013

Minnesota "Bucket" list

Ok so in an attempt to get to know my new state a little more I created a list of things to do or see. I thought I would share it with you and show my progress thus far! If you know of any places you would recommend let me know!

1. Packer/Viking game
2. Twin/Brewer game
3. Como Conservatory
4. Como Zoo
5. Music and movie events in the local parks
6. Local farmers markets(1 down, many to go!)
7. Pizza Luce
8. Biaggi's
9. Sawatee (again and again-great food!)
10. 5 Guys (check!)
11. Chick-fil-a when they open!
12. Wayzata Art Experience
13. An event/play at the Guthrie
14. Concerts throughout the city, big and small!
15. Art Institute Show
16. Outdoor Theatre
17. Kayaking
18. Paddle-boarding!!!-so, so want to try this!
19. Go to Taylor Falls
20. Go to Duluth
21. MidTown Global Market
22. MN Zoo
23. Lake Calhoun (check x2!)
24. Bethlehem Baptist
25. Orpheum Theatre
26. Minnehaha Falls
27. Mini Golf
28. Boating/tubing
29. Weaver Lake
30. Centennial Lakes-all seasons
31. Lake of the Isles
32. Lake Harriet
33. Boundary Waters
34. Camping
35. Work on my photography, especially downtown with the old and beautiful churches and buildings
36. Buy a bike and check out the local biking trails.
37. Check out the unique shops
38. A professional hockey game
39. Any GF restaurant I can find!
40. Walker Art Center


There it is, folks! It will be a work in progress as I discover this new state and learn more about it and what it has to offer! Any idea or suggestions? Anyone want to check out these places with me?

No comments: